Operation Flashpoint

Ryan

Operation Flashpoint

Post by Ryan »

I purchased a TrackIR and was very impressed with the game play in Pacific Fighters. However I was very disappointed to find that it was only a handful of games are supported.

Operation Flashpoint is a cold war based game, but addons and mods have made it much more, WWII, NAM, and basicaly anything that can be thought of. Operation Flashpoint has come a long way from when it was released. The latest version is GOTY (Game of the year edition) and the next version is soon to be released. I would really like to see this game TrackIR enhanced. A player can already look around wile in vehicles and drive/fly at the same time only by using the mouse. You can move your head (view) while on foot as well as in the cars, tanks, helicopters, planes, ect.
OFP

Thanks for your time�
DonULFonso
Location: near THE Neandert(h)al (Germany for all Homo Sapiens)

Re: Operation Flashpoint

Post by DonULFonso »

Yes, it really would be nice if OFP would be supported, too!

Right now it IS possible to look around via the TIR THX to the TrackMapper, but that's just a crook (better than nothing, tho')...
Master

Post by Master »

Well if they dont give trackir support to OFP how about flashpoint 2 and Armed Assault.

http://www.armedassault.com/
Barred

Post by Barred »

Having TIR in fps especially tactical ones like those mentioned and Ghost Recon 3 would be fantastic. It could possibly transform fps if word got out, all it would need is one or two killer games for it to get around the fps sceen.