Very happy customer!

ToGa

Very happy customer!

Post by ToGa »

Hi there

I ordered my Trackir 5 / Track clip pro package on wednesday afternoon expecting to wait at least 5 days for it to arrive, on Friday morning it was here!

I've never used any products like this before but I had it up and running in less than 10 minutes. The software is really easy to use and profiles take seconds to download and install.

I've been using this for FSX, mainly with the PMDG 737NGX (fantastic add on) and its completely changed the way i play. No more frantic thumbing of a hat switch or using multiple key combinations to "move" my head around the cockpit.

In conclusion:

Excellent customer service, user friendly software, precise and easy to set up hardware.

I will be recommending Naturalpoint and Trackir to anyone willing to listen. Keep up the good work!
Manlyman457th

Re: Very happy customer!

Post by Manlyman457th »

Same here, just received my trackir today and my flying has totally changed! I love it!! Thank you for a GREAT product. I fly the VRS F-18 Superbug, what a great add-on, the trackir!

David
signmanbob

Re: Very happy customer!

Post by signmanbob »

I've been using TrackIR for about 7 Years and I still love it and I still use the first one I bought, so, as fragile as it looks, it is quite durable.