- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:15 am
Any chance to become TrackIR Support for the Sim?
JSJ, you'll want to do something?
- Posts: 1366
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:29 am
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
At this point in the process, JSJ has proven to be a more... certain... prospect for assisting in TrackIR support than the actual developer. So we're keeping our fingers crossed that he'll help out.
TrackIR | OptiTrack
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:42 am
- Location: Göteborg, Sweden
In that case I will keep my fingers crossed as well. An already superb simulator will be even more better with TrackIR support.