Why me Lord?

gkeith

Why me Lord?

Post by gkeith »

It's been a trying day boys and girls. I'm installing "all new" things on an "all new" Desktop with Windows 7/64 bit. Having Track IR 4 prior on an XP system and no problems installing, worked wonderfully, now comes (when I insert the disc some conclusionary 'go directly to jail' statement of the "cool XP button is missing". Now, NO-ONE needs be
'un-cool' so I, after MANY attempts have downloaded and installed (actually I've overwritten 4.1.036 to the latest and greatest "track IR 5" software. It worked, I think. Haven't tried it. I now have.....not one...but TWO icons (is that 2 for the price of one..like the SHAM guy?) on my desktop. One for Track IR (I think that's the original 4.1.036 icon) and one that states Track IR V5.

Lordy, what to trust?

Do I rid myself of the icon that says Track IR? Do I just leave it alone? How to know if I'm REALLY using Track IR 5 software? This is an EF Hutton moment gents and womens. I need answers before I go off the end and drink whiskey and chase wild women and fly my plane into a building or the ground for not being able to look around correctly.

Seriously, advisement appreciated. Setting up a new pc is one thing (exciting)...getting track ir working is simply a major league item one must have.

gk
gkeith

Re: Why me Lord?

Post by gkeith »

It's working. Yea! Now for finer adjustments. Thank God. Actually, thank another forum on here after I did a search on how to actually unplug and replug the usb onc't one thing happens plus another, add the two and a rabbit pops out. The important thing is it's working.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Why me Lord?

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Good deal, looks like it's all sorted out! How's it working for you?