TIR4 not working well in DCS World A10

Sweet19blue

TIR4 not working well in DCS World A10

Post by Sweet19blue »

Hello,

I am new to Dcs world A10 and to Trackir also. I am using TIR4 with the freshly downloaded last software. I loaded a profile in the software and head tracking is working accordingly in the TIR5 software. But when I launch DCS, TIR is recognized but not working accordingly to profile. It is oversensitive and on the yaw axis I can only move the view toward the left. If I look to the right, the view moves to the left. Only a slight movement and the view turns 360 degrees! When I go back to TIR software with DCS still running, head movement as shown in the TIR software is fine and do not match what I am seeing in the game! Also title indicates Blackshark instead of A10???
Is something corrupted with my game or my TIR installation? Could someone please help me with that? I have also posted this on ED forum.

Best regards,

Pierre
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: TIR4 not working well in DCS World A10

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Hello -

A10 has an odd quirk to it. It will scale the motion that TrackIR sends it even beyond what you set in the TrackIR software an additional 50% or so. A quick fix for this would be to set the speed in basic settings down 30-40%.