Strange jumping with Trackir

raymin

Strange jumping with Trackir

Post by raymin »

After recently moving my pc setup into a spare bedroom I have found my Trackir has starting causing me problems. I have owned this Trackir for a few years now and the version of software which came with the hardware was version 4 I believe.

I exclusively use it for flight sims impractical now with IL2 Cliffs of Dover and DCS World � FC3, I own both types of head tracking devices and I get the same problem with both of them.

No matter how sensitive I make the head movements, I am getting constant jumping around and irregular movement within the cockpit, I have checked on both of my devices and I clearly see the 3 reflective dots, with no interference, I have tried updating to the latest software, but it doesn�t seem to resolve the problem. My previous setup meant the hardware was about 3 feet away from my head, but I am now having to sit about 5 feet away! This is driving me insane, as I absolutely love this product; I just could not imagine flying without it, after flying sims for a number of years, it makes me wonder how we ever managed before Trackir came along. Please Help!!!