Lost track ir while flying

Secherre

Lost track ir while flying

Post by Secherre »

Hello everyone,

I have a big problem : when I fly with Flaming Cliff or FS X, my track IR works fine during a few seconds and then... nothing : no move in the simulation. But the simulation still works fine. I must restart the Track IR software, but it doesn't last much more...

I tried to use the former version of the Track IR software (4.1.028) and bingo ! It works. But now I use flaming cliffs 2, witch is not recognized by this version. I tried to use the 5.2.2 with the same problem...

My configuration :
- Windows XP SP3;
- Intel Q6600;
- motherboard Gigabit;
- ASUS ATI RADEON HD 5770
- 2Gb memory.
- X52 pro stick and Saitek rudder pedals;
- a SSD disk.

I read in forums that there could be an issue with Track IR and ATI graphic cards. Must I change my ATI ?

I have no much time to play, and mostly I spend my time solving problems... Frustrating !

Thank you,
Sylvain
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Lost track ir while flying

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hi Sylvain,

I know we were having issues with the 13.3 AMD Driver. I am currently tracking all of the ATI issues and would like to gather more information from you. Could I have you create a ticket at help.naturalpoint.com?

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav
Secherre

Post by Secherre »

Thank you for your fast response.

I used several ATI drivers, those given with the graphic card and those from AMD from 11.3, always with the same problem.

No problem to open a ticket.

As my ATI is now quite old, do you think an new nvidia will solve my problem ?

Sincerely,
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Secherre,

I am a big Nvidia fan, but it shouldn't have to be the resolution to this problem. I am sure we can get you going without you purchasing new hardware. Thank you for submitting the ticket!

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav