trackir 4 software not working

CardiaC

trackir 4 software not working

Post by CardiaC »

Hi iv had trackir 4 for around 3 years now and i have always used software version 5 and above, which worked perfectly. I have recently moved my pc and got everything set up but v5 of the software does not pick my unit up. I installed the latest v4 software and it works but its stutters alot and has rendered it useless. i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and managed to fix it because in the sorry state its in i don not think i will ever use it again.

I hope theres a fix because i LOVE using it

Thanks for reading

CardiaC
MikeWitham

Re: trackir 4 software not working

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello CardiaC,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with the software. I have a few ideas on how to resolve this for you, but I would like you to go to help.naturalpoint.com and create a ticket with me. There are a few questions I would like to ask so I can make sure I offer you to correct solution.
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
CardiaC

Post by CardiaC »

Hi Mike thanks for the speedy reply. thankfully i have managed to sort it out. After posting on here i browsed some of the other post and came across one were it mentioned directing the driver install to the naturalpoint folder on C drive. I done that and everything is back to normal.

Thanks again

CardiaC
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

CardiaC,

I'm really glad to hear that!
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager