TrackIR5.2 software issues

MikeWitham

Re: TrackIR5.2 software issues

Post by MikeWitham »

Vincent,

Have you tried going into the programs compatibility mode and selecting that it run as administrator and then tested the run at start up function? What version of Windows are you using?

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
vctpil

Post by vctpil »

Hi,

I re-install with different windows version compatibility and as administrator, and run the software as administrator, but the run on start-up doesn't work.

I am using windows 7.

Vincent
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Vincent,

Have you given the program Administrator rights in the compatibility tab? That may impact whether or not it runs at start up.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

I am having problems getting key presses from controllers to work when the software is not the active window.
I have mapped a couple of buttons on my G27 through the Logitech Profiler to F9 and F12, but these no longer work when the software is not the active window.

This used to work perfectly before, but not any more.
I can't reach the F12 on keyboard sitting behind the wheel so centering the Track IR is impossible without a button on the controller.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Gazer75,

Have you tried just assigning the button on your G27 directly to pause and center? Just set it the way that you normally would, go into the TrackIR software and activate the hotkey assignment and then push the button you'd like on your G27.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Not working for the PoV buttons that I was using. Guess I'll have to reassign some stuff in ETS2 to the PoV so I can free some buttons.