Key bindings not working

DVDFMerlin

Key bindings not working

Post by DVDFMerlin »

When ever I try and use a key binding with either the keyboard or joystick the binding simply wont respond. For instance center camera has been saved to a button on my joystick and when I try to use it nothing happens this is true for the keyboard as well. No matter what profile I use or even if I make one myself none of the bindings will work. The only way to center the camera is for me to alt tab out and center it that way and this I'm sure everyone will agree is neither practicable or acceptable.

So I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if so has a solution.Thanks in advance.
MikeWitham

Re: Key bindings not working

Post by MikeWitham »

DVDFMerlin,

What title are you seeing this issue in? Is it multiple titles or one specific? I have had this issue in the past, but it was resolved by running the TrackIR software as an administrator. Have you tried that and did it help at all?

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
DVDFMerlin

Post by DVDFMerlin »

MikeWitham wrote:DVDFMerlin,

What title are you seeing this issue in? Is it multiple titles or one specific? I have had this issue in the past, but it was resolved by running the TrackIR software as an administrator. Have you tried that and did it help at all?

Regards,
Thanks for the reply. Primarily DCS but others as well Project cars is another I recall. I always start TrackIR as administrator so thats not the problem as far as I can see.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

DVDFMerlin,

We should have a hotfix 5.4.2 coming out soon that will address this problem. It still needs to be tested but should be out soon.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
DVDFMerlin

Post by DVDFMerlin »

Thanks for the reply will await hotfix