strange movements with track clip pro

Frits37

strange movements with track clip pro

Post by Frits37 »

I have a new pc and reinstalled the TIR software (5) for my TIR4. The strange thing is that although I have a TrackClipPro, I now have to choose for the TrackClip option in order to get recognisable movements ingame. If I choose for the TCP, the head movements don't correspond anymore with what I am doing. That would be no biggie, if a second problem didn't occur. If I look straight to the left or right, the head ingame moves to the side but also bows downward. Which is quite annoying. In the present, with my old pc I had no problems with the same TIR setup, which I already have for at least 5 years or so. Any ideas?
MikeWitham

Re: strange movements with track clip pro

Post by MikeWitham »

Frits37,

Is there any way that you can send me a video of it doing this and a picture or two of how it is mounted to your headset?

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
lgm

Re: strange movements with track clip pro

Post by lgm »

Helo guys, I recently bought a TIR 4 from a friend, but it came with the reflective track clip. So, I bought a track clip pro, I received it yesterday. But I'm a little disapointed.

For example, if I stand still, without any head movement, it moves by itself. I can't click precisely in any knob on virtual cockpit in DCS World planes, especially with zoom in. Things that were easy with the "reflective tape" normal clip. Definly there is something wrong, what it can be?

Best regards.