Trackir4 device detected but not tracking

.SW.

Trackir4 device detected but not tracking

Post by .SW. »

Hi, since i replaced my old videocard ATI R9x270 with a new nvidea asus 1060 i have got a very weird issue: my track ir no longer working. It is recognized on the track ir software but it doesn't track at all. The green light, on the bottom right of the track ir software, is on and shows that the device is connected but the yellow light is off ad this means that the track ir is not tracking. I thought that could be and hardware issue, so i replaced the track ir 4 with a my old track ir 3 to test if it is working properly but i had the same issue: device detected but not tracking. That should exclude hardware issues.
I tryed to uninstall track ir software and nvidea driver and reinstall them back again, but that didn't fix the issues. Can you help me?
TNX
Kite

Re: Trackir4 device detected but not tracking

Post by Kite »

Hello

same problem here. I have changes gtx 560 for the new gtx 1060 and trackir stop working.
It is the camera that is not tracking. I tryed everything, removed all Track ir sotware and driver, re-installed all from zero. plug and unplug.
Nothing to do. camera is not tracking. The light lower part of the monitor is black.
In device manager win 7 the device is working correctly.
The driver is correct.
Please help
Kite

Re: Trackir4 device detected but not tracking

Post by Kite »

please help. could be compatibility problem with gtx 1060? it stopped working with new gpu installed... help..