When is it ready to ship...?

Magic Man

When is it ready to ship...?

Post by Magic Man »

...specifically in the UK (i.e. from eDimensional)?

Just sold my TrackIR3 Pro and vector to a nice guy - was lucky to do the same with my v2 last year - and so am ready to order the sleek v4 when it's available!

With the reduced size, I take it that it is stable enough?
mach_one_man

Re: When is it ready to ship...?

Post by mach_one_man »

Hi,

I have ordered mine from eDimensional. I did order a TIR3+vector last week but got the opportunity to upgrade and took it. At the end of last week they emailed to say they were hoping to ship "early next week" i.e. this week so with any luck it hopefully wont be too long. I can't wait really to try it out
rodom

Post by rodom »

We will begin shipping on the 18th. But remember this is first come first served basis so you have to pre-order to get in line now.
Magic Man

Post by Magic Man »

Just placed my order with eDimensional UK.

Quick note to anyone else though, remember, the eD prices do not include VAT. Got a little bit of a shock when I went through to the confirm order page and saw the �17 odd extra for VAT...

...damn Tax man!
Peter_Swift

Post by Peter_Swift »

Has anybody in the U.K. received TIR4 from edimensional.com yet?

I've never dealt with them before but after seeing adverts at flightsim.com I decided they must be all above board so put in my order on the 16th. I realise that T4 wasn't out at that point, but my order status changed to 'shipped' about a week ago.

I'm using the ultra tight fisted budget delivery so I'm not too worried... yet. How long would be a reasonable time for it to be delivered? I figured I'd give it another week and then contact them if there's still nothing.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. I'm looking forward to finally freeing myself of the pov hat.

edit: The order page says "UK Royal Mail Estimated 1-2 day)"

edit 2: Update, I sent a message to eDimensional today and they said quote: This order will ship tomorrow. We expect to receive pre-order inventory in the UK today, but customs delayed it one day so it will all arrive tomorrow.

[ November 28, 2005, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Peter ]
Barred

Post by Barred »

Not sure from Edimentional but I know that I ordered a present for my niece from Play.com which they sent recorded delivery. Normally this yould take 2 days, it took 9:( I would give them a few days.

I got mine directly from NP so it was sent by UPS (I was desperate to get my hands on one ) that took 4 days even though I had just got off the tracking site that was saying that ie was still in Philidelphia (SP).
Magic Man

Post by Magic Man »

Also ordered min eon the 15th from eDimensional with UK shipping - still waiting.

Anyone in the UK got theirs yet from ED?
Peter_Swift

Post by Peter_Swift »

Mine arrived this morning (30th) from ED UK. Now its just a shame I can't plug it in until I get give it for christmas.
Magic Man

Post by Magic Man »

Got mine today - boy is it small! Very nice.