New TrackIR 4 Users *READ*

kwikgt

Re: New TrackIR 4 Users *READ*

Post by kwikgt » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:34 pm

I get a message from my hardware divice mgr that says driver needs digital signature. I read faq. and found some info about a signature button on my systems/hardware that controls that function but I can't find it. I am new to windows 7 and it is giving me problems with almost everyting I try to install. might be going to 64 bit is not compatable with some software/hardware. I get trackerIR 4 to open but can't get the profile/edit part to work and the riciever on top of my monitor dosen't light up but only flashes blue light once in a while. Arrrrg!!!

Wiley

Post by Wiley » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:19 pm

I have this same problem moving from Windows Vista to my new computer with Win 7. ANYBODY out there who can help with an answer??

Wiley

Post by Wiley » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 pm

[quote=jaguar]I get a message from my hardware divice mgr that says driver needs digital signature. I read faq. and found some info about a signature button on my systems/hardware that controls that function but I can't find it. I am new to windows 7 and it is giving me problems with almost everyting I try to install. might be going to 64 bit is not compatable with some software/hardware. I get trackerIR 4 to open but can't get the profile/edit part to work and the riciever on top of my monitor dosen't light up but only flashes blue light once in a while. Arrrrg!!! [/quote]

jolsonsalem

Post by jolsonsalem » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 am

Which version of the TrackIR software are you using?

Wiley

Post by Wiley » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:25 am

Disregard. I downloaded latest version/drivers and TIR4 now works.