Vector Serial and Hash?

Flyer

Vector Serial and Hash?

Post by Flyer »

OK, I feel like a complete idiot asking this question, but where do I find the numbers for the Verctor Serial and hash fields to activate vector. I got a TIR4 Pro, and was trying to get everything going, and then saw where I have to activate it. I cannot find a serial, or hash (don't even have a clue what that is) anywhere.

[ December 25, 2005, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Flyer ]
Markoz

Re: Vector Serial and Hash?

Post by Markoz »

They are not needed for TIR 4 Pro. Should be working already. It is only required for the Vector Expansion for TIR3 Pro.

Hope that helps.

Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Thankyou. I just stopped on it yesterday and last evening, and visited more with the family. i was pretty tired. You know...when Santa comes it's always late, and after Santa comes you have to watch for pitter patter of little feet. hehe I was a litle too tired i guess. I had selected a profile that didn't allow full 6DOF and was trying to test it. I selected the Combat Flight profile and everything tested great! This TIR4 pro works great, and I'm going to post another thread to tell them that.
Markoz

Post by Markoz »

Yeah. It's a great device. I wonder how I got by without it. LOL

I found that the excitement of getting it, unpacking it and setting it up, made me miss a few things in setting it up right to start with.