Help Flt Sim Set Up

Rafman925

Help Flt Sim Set Up

Post by Rafman925 »

Here I am, my children and there children think I'm too old for all of this but I so want to get the set up working well just for Flt Sim.
I've tried, O how I've tried but EVERY THING is STILL rushing around in the cockpit. Can anyone help, in simple language please, I'd be very grateful (so would the family...cause I'd get a smile on my face again!!) Thanks, Stan.
Barred

Re: Help Flt Sim Set Up

Post by Barred »

Hi there, here is a simple way to slow things down.
Goto http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/04- ... files.html and download my slow profile.
Open C:\Program Files\NaturalPoint\TrackIR4\Profiles (if you used a default instalation) and copy my profile there.
Open the TIR software and you should see my profile in the bottom window, check the box next to it to make it the Exclusive (load) profile.

Now all games will use the slow profile.

Good Luck.
Rafman925

Post by Rafman925 »

Thanks Barred, I'll give that a try and see what happens...I'm very grateful, Stan.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

I actually like things fast, and quick with less movement of my head for alot of movement of my "virtual head".

It took some getting used to, but when I need to look around fast, I can. It really helps when I need to check my 6...and I have to do that alot since I am n00b to combat flight sims! LOL

It does take a bit to train you head to move a little, and to the right spot to see the place you want to see on the screen. It takes "muscle memory" development.