No device detected

bigbirdxx

No device detected

Post by bigbirdxx »

I LOOOOVE my track IR soooo much that I can't even fly without it anymore, It has become a virtual extension of myself, But alas It is no more
It says "No device detected" and none of the lights come on
sometime in the last week it stopped working.
Since It last worked I have installed the team speak client, the HyperLobby, and the drivers for my new "nostromo n52"
Could any of these have caused the problem? I have since uninstalled all of these and uninstalled and reinstalled the TrackIR software but it still doesn't work.
By the way it is the trackIR 4 pro I have had it about 6 weeks and it has worked fine up to now.
I have looked in the Device manager and don't see anything listed under usb controllers for the Trackir, should there be something in there?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Tony

[ January 05, 2006, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: bigbirdxx ]
Barred

Re: No device detected

Post by Barred »

Not sure but I do not think the N52 should interfere with your TIR. The listing for TIR in Device Manager is not under Human Interface Devices, it is under Universal Serial Bus Controllers.

Good luck.
Mechy

Post by Mechy »

Have you physically unpluged and repluged the usb connector, for your trackir? Mine stops every time I shut the computer down, once I unplug and replug..it works fine.
rodom

Post by rodom »

And if that all fails send me a direct email and we can try the registry fix.