NPRegFix.exe - Registry Fix here!

ChiggyV

Re: NPRegFix.exe - Registry Fix here!

Post by ChiggyV »

Yes I dod! ;) If you read my 3 posts you will see what was done and what order I did them in.

It's either using a second pc got the beast to fire up or there is a short in the usb cable and it happens to be working at the moment because of the movement if the device two and from the pc.
nickmargiotta

Post by nickmargiotta »

I spent a good few hrs trying to install TrackIR4 Ultra. I had problems with not being able to install the TrackIR4 device driver. ( I've worked in IT for 30 years so hopefully I'm not a daftie ! ). Anyway I clicked on the NPregFix.exe. Worked immediately !!. Stunned by the results in FSX. Worth every penny. The best add-on I've bought for any game. Only problem I have now is that I can't get tracking to work in my two other favourite games BF2 and COD4. Any ideas welcome. I know these are not officially TR4 enabled but there are quite a few Youtube videos which show some folks having achieved this.
:-))
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

You can try using the mouse emulation application that we include with the TrackIR software.
CobraEater

Post by CobraEater »

This seems to be the proper place for this post. I have installed the latest drivers, on 2 pc's and have tried the registry fix, but when I hook up my Track IR and Track Clip Pro windows XP Pro doesn't even know its plugged in. The blue light on my Track IR flashes, and the Red Lights on my Track Clip are on. I have turned power save features off for all usb ports, and I'm not using a hub. I have sent an email to support aprox 1 week ago and no reply as of yet. I will take the screens need now. Serial # xxxxxxxx
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

answered via email.......
Zong

Post by Zong »

I was install new win XP64, and see problem with "Unknown USB Device"
this fix is work on win XP64?
In my case, this did't work on fresh OC. Just clike on NPRegFix.exe, and have a error.

Also in this comp work fine on Vista64 sp1, no problem.
Whats wrong?
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

What version of the TrackIR software are you using?

Are you connected directly to the PC, or going thru a hub?
Pocus1

Post by Pocus1 »

I'm also having this problem, have tried the npRegfix to no avail.

My TrackIR worked for the 6 months i've had it, only to suddenly stop being detected after a bios reset which I had done at the local PC shop....my PC won't even start if I have the TrackIR plugged into the back of my PC!

I emailed my details asked for in several of these posts about a week ago and have had no word back. I'll try resending another email with my info again I guess.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Please send your information to support @ naturalpoint.com

including camera serial number, and nature of the issue.
Pocus1

Post by Pocus1 »

OK just sent my email, hope it helps you to help me :)