fails me at the wrong times

rodom

Re: fails me at the wrong times

Post by rodom »

He sent me a screen shot of his tracking window. Looks like he was using the TrackIR hat with the extra reflector on the brim and the vector clip... the extra reflector more then likely was causing the tracking to offset.
Raven

Post by Raven »

quote:Originally posted by NaturalPoint - Rick:
He sent me a screen shot of his tracking window. Looks like he was using the TrackIR hat with the extra reflector on the brim and the vector clip... the extra reflector more then likely was causing the tracking to offset.Hi,
Rick I sent you another recording but you must not have received it as I hadn't heard back from you.
Just got back in town sorry for the delay. it is still doing it even with a new hat. only happens when im under atack and pushing it to the limets. I am not going out of the cameras field of veiw Its very odd.
Raven

Post by Raven »

quote:Originally posted by Barred:
Raven how close are you to the camera? I have found that between 20-30" the best compromise between comfort and performance.

I really can't see how the range of another player could/should interfere with the TIR's performance. This is a strange one.Thanks Barred,
Im 24" away from the camera.