Just recieved my trackir 4....great product

DaveHaze

Just recieved my trackir 4....great product

Post by DaveHaze »

Was using the original trackir and upgraded to the trackir 4 pro....wow what a difference! So much smoother and more precise tracking. Great product.
rodom

Re: Just recieved my trackir 4....great product

Post by rodom »

Glad you like it!
Frumpus

Re: Just recieved my trackir 4....great product

Post by Frumpus »

I've been using my TIR4PRO for a few weeks now... Of course I, too, have the obligatory, "WOW!" to say... It was worth the investment.

I'm still tweaking settings here and there as I see fit, but I was impressed by the easae of install AND by how simple it was to set up.

**Note: I wish there had been a more specific some warning/reminder about the Tracking Window - to have lights off/low when the unit is working. My program said "No Data" (I think) in the bottom-left hand corner for a while upon startup, and it took me quite a bit of online forum searching to realize that the big-green-circular-blob being picked up in the tracking window was my roomlight... and that it needed to be turned off - or at least out-of-direct-view in order for the TIR to work properly. Once I corrected the problem, it has worked seamlessly since.

IL2 Sturmovik saw me setting up mouse-emulation mode - which "did" work, and I found it amazing. FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters-merged - with integrated support - is yet a new level!

Great product!