TIR 4 and FB/AEP/PF gunner position

Retro-Burn

TIR 4 and FB/AEP/PF gunner position

Post by Retro-Burn »

I've got to say, this thing rocks! Now to my question.

In FB/AEP/PF, when switching to the gunner position, you could control it using the mouse. Now, the mouse will not move the guns. i can still look around with TIR, but no mouse. The blue LED is lit, so is this a game issue or a profile issue? Thanks.
rodom

Re: TIR 4 and FB/AEP/PF gunner position

Post by rodom »

When I get a free moment I will test this myself and see what happens... have you asked anyone on the IL 2 forums with regards to this by any chance?
Retro-Burn

Post by Retro-Burn »

Yes, I have. It looks like they are baffled as well. I've tried different profiles but it only seems to affect Yaw and Pitch (which it should).
Retro-Burn

Post by Retro-Burn »

With the help of the Airwarfare Forums, I was able to correct the issue. It was a key binding to Level Autopilot. Although it was a bit tricky, I had to enable every gun seat in order to get it working by toggling it to on.

I toggled it on, but there was no control, at first. I had to switch back to the cockpit in order for it to change. I never messed with that before.

Thanks for all the help
warrenEBB

Post by warrenEBB »

Sorry we weren't able to offer the answer, sir, but I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue!