One side swivels further than the other

Mower

One side swivels further than the other

Post by Mower »

Do not see this question as yet, forgive if it is and post the URL please.

I have to turn my head further to the right to get the same in game movement as to the left. How do I fix this? Thanx.
rodom

Re: One side swivels further than the other

Post by rodom »

Do you see any interference in your tracking window?
Mower

Post by Mower »

quote:Originally posted by NaturalPoint - Rick:
Do you see any interference in your tracking window?Could you define "interference"? You mean for example a background light source? Or a physical interference like an object?

In either case the answer AFAIK is negative.

Is there a setting I can adjust?

Thanx.
Mower

Post by Mower »

"Open the track IR program and you should see the main window with 3 tabs (Main, Profiles & News). Ensure the profiles page is shown. You should see two boxes, the bottom one called �Available Profiles�. Double click on the profile you are using. Another window appears showing 3 tabs (general, motion & hotkeys) Ensure the motion page is shown.

Double click on �yaw� at the top of the axis list and the curve editor window for that axis should appear. There is a little tick box to the right of the graph called �mirror Values� UNCHECK this box so that the left and right sides of the graph can be manipulated separately. Now move each of the dots on the left side up one or two points each. This should make your head move faster to the left. If I have this wrong, I apologise, as I am not sure which side of the graph relates to which side of your head movement. Experiment with it a little and you should get it just how you want it. "

This was the solution. Sadly it had to come from another forum.

http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/show ... p?t=104490
warrenEBB

Post by warrenEBB »

Do you have the TrackIR pointing directly at you?
I'm sorry we didn't catch the gist of what you were asking, sir, but am glad that you were able to resolve.