Its compytely necesary to have trackir at same....

mvc321

Its compytely necesary to have trackir at same....

Post by mvc321 »

Its compytely necesary to have trackir 4 at same height than my head? mine is about 5 cm up of my head. the problem is that i see the top of the autopilot and the exterior view in the centered position (push F12). I would like to see more gauges of the panel and exterior view like some videos that I had seen

How can I change the centered position to lower when i push F12?

Thanks

I use fs2004 and level d 767 and i have

Please , help me a flat screen that is not so tall
VincentG

Re: Its compytely necesary to have trackir at same....

Post by VincentG »

Try adjusting yourself in your chair to a slightly higher position, before hitting the F12 key, the center the unit. At this point, when you resume your normal position the system will detect it as you slightly ducking, and adjust the view accordingly.
g7usl

Re: Its compytely necesary to have trackir at same....

Post by g7usl »

This is what I do.

Make your self comfortable in front of the monitor and in a seating position you will remain in.

look straight ahead and then slightly raise your head so as your looking up from straight and level.

Hit 'F12' and when your view is locked you will see your speed tape or speedometer and your 'HSI' in a view thats locked looking slightly down.

Another tip I got from 'Jeff Greth' (WHo does some very good video's of 'Vancouver+' scenery at www.fsaddon.com) is to check your settings and make sure that your reflections from your clip are in the upper part of the screen.