Works like a charm! Thank you, Vincent!
VincentG

Re: beta4 software

Post by VincentG »

No issue, glad we could help.....
Dizz

Post by Dizz »

I'm still having problems when I look to the side for a few seconds to check a map or chart. It appears TIR4 looses track of my hat clip and when I return to the original viewing position I find myself looking straight down at the floor. I know I can simply hit re-center, but it's a bit annoying and the previous drivers did not have this problem. Did the beta 4 release address this issue or perhaps I didn't install the beta 4's correctly?

I greatly appreciate Natural Point's great support for TIR4 and look forward to what you've got in store for the future.
Thanks in advance!
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Improved tracking, and performance were added to the newest version of the software.

Could you send me a screen print of your tracking screen within the TrackIR software normally, and when this occurs?
Chivas

Post by Chivas »

Just installed the beta 4 and have lost the Heads Window along with the three boxes you could select each window in. I do still have the other two windows showing the vector clip lights and the graph of the 6 vectors.

TrackIR 3 Pro
Vector clip
Dizz

Post by Dizz »

Screenshots sent via e-mail. Thanks Vincent!
Sean Trestrail

Post by Sean Trestrail »

Chivas I had the same issue. It seems you have to manually open them via the Views menu. In the past it happened automatically when you opened a profile.
Chivas

Post by Chivas »

Thanks Sean

That did the trick and brought the Head display back, but the 3 check boxes for the heads, tracking , and gauges are missing from the Edit window.

~Salute~
Chivas
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Yes, that option has been taken away, but you can open them under view in the main software window, before opening up the profile to edit.
spotlope

Post by spotlope »

I'm finding the latest beta to be a mixed bag. The problem I was having with the TrackIR stopping, freezing the system, then starting again randomly is gone. Also, the lights now go on/off properly, depending on TIR status and the location of the vector clip. That's the good news, and thanks for that!

I am finding, however, that the jittering in both FSX and FS9 has increased. The zone I seem to have the most problems with is looking forward and down a little, for instance to see an aircraft panel in flight. I've tweaked my settings quite a bit, and can't find a mix where it doesn't happen. So that's my personal pain at the moment. I can supply whatever info you might need to diagnose that problem. Just let me know what would be helpful. Thanks for the continued great support!

-Bill Womack