track clip pro tracking in software

jazzyrider

track clip pro tracking in software

Post by jazzyrider »

When I had trouble setting up TrackIR with the Track clip pro, these forums and the manual helped a little. I looked in the Tips and Tricks, then the Troubleshooting areas. None of it really helped until I looked in detail at this: In "5.3.4.1 Selecting the Tracking mode" and "4.2 Modes of Operation (tracking modes)", the online manual only shows Vector or Dot, but no Track Clip Pro. The default tracking in the software was showing Vector and after changing that to Track Clip Pro, the jumps and different movement directions went away and everything worked fine. I love this product now thats its working properly. So, Maybe updating the manual or adding another point in the troubleshooting can help others.

Hope this helps,
-robert
Catch22

Re: track clip pro tracking in software

Post by Catch22 »

There are 4 manuals listed on the support page.
TrackIR Manual 4.1.028 - The TrackClip Pro support wasn't added till version 4.1.029 beta 4.

TrackClip PRO Quick Start Guide - This has the information you need to use the TrackClip.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

I'm currently working on updating the manual, and hope to have it finished soon.
jazzyrider

Post by jazzyrider »

Thanks for the reply catch22 and Vincent. I guess I was excited when I received the product and just "plugged n play" and missed the little info on the Quick setup guide.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

No issues, glad I could help out, and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.