Suddenly TrackIR 4 Prois "twitching" the view in games

VincentG

Re: Suddenly TrackIR 4 Prois "twitching" the view in games

Post by VincentG »

Do you have head latency enabled within Active camera as well?

Latest video card drivers installed?
djgodden

Post by djgodden »

No latency but on a guess I deleted Active Camera... the twitching is completely gone. I only checked for about 5 minutes of flight time but so far so good. If it remains gone I'll let you know. Others may try the same fix.
Jespiir

Post by Jespiir »

For people having the same issue as I've been having. Actual sunlight seemed to be the problem for me. I covered the windows and the problem was completely gone
Jingles

Post by Jingles »

I have the same problem and I'm a windowless room with no other lights on anywhere other than the monitor glare. There is nothing but three green dots on the doohickey window camera view thingy in the upper right corner of the UI.

Track IR 4 camera
5.4.2.27545 TIR software
Windows 10 latest updates
Falcon 4.0 (4.33 U1)
Track Clip (not Pro)

After reading this forum completely, I noticed the post regarding the USB Hub....Ah Ha! I'll bet that's it. trouble is my computer is exactly too far away from where I mount the TIR camera. Can I get away with a USB Extension? It's a Track IR 4 camera
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Jingles,

I think the best way would be to have a powered hub closer to you and run an extension from it to the PC. Extensions don't always work well with TrackIR 4s. The hub allows for better power regulation and data transfer.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager