Problems with FSX detecting TrackIR 4pro

Col_Flanders

Problems with FSX detecting TrackIR 4pro

Post by Col_Flanders »

Hi, going through huge frustrations here right now.

Last night my FSX went completely haywire. The logbook file was corrupt so FSX would not start. I deleted the file and FSX started but textures were corrupt. I then did a fresh reinstall of FSX and SP1.

Now, TrackIR will not detect FSX (no blue LED). I'm using a TIR 4pro with TrackClipPro and the latest software (TrackIR_5.0.Final.b.exe).

I had not had any problems like this before whatsoever. TrackIR simply detected the software and showed the blue LED. Other games work fine with Track IR. I've reinstalled the TIR software with no luck. Please help!
Col_Flanders

Re: Problems with FSX detecting TrackIR 4pro

Post by Col_Flanders »

Sorry, nevermind. I installed FXS SP2 and that seemed to fix the problem.
WebMaximus

Post by WebMaximus »

Hi,

All of a sudden I have this problem too, for some reason FSX will not detect my TrackIR 4 Pro anymore. I did however since my last flight when all worked fine replace my FSX HDD with a new one but I'm not sure if that could be related to this problem in any way?

I'm running FSX SP2 on Windows 7 64-bit and using the 4.1 Build 37 TrackIR software since I have problems with lots of erratic movements in FSX when using the latest TrackIR software.

Thanks alot in advance for your help how to get FSX detect my TrackIR again!

//Richard
Richard
WebMaximus

Post by WebMaximus »

I have now tried with the latest version of the TrackIR software but problem remains so must be something else going on, would really appreciate any help to solve this since it feels very boring to fly without the TrackIR once you've gotten used to it!
Richard
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

OK, when you replaced the FSX hdd, did you do a full uninstall first?