TrackIR Pro 4 I can not make it work in some games.

guille5577

TrackIR Pro 4 I can not make it work in some games.

Post by guille5577 »

Hi,

The problem I have is with the game Colin Mcrae Rally 4 and also with Dirt 2. Actually my hardware is working well. I open the TrackIR software and after, FS9 or FSX and it works perfect. The same happends with Euro Truck Simulator. Always I open the TrackIR software and then the game.

My procedures with Dirt2 and Colin McRae are the same. When the game start to load the leds green and blue turns on, exactly the same that happends with FS or Euro Truck, the difference is that I move my head when the game stars and nothing happend.

Do I have to do something different with these games?

PS: I'm don't have the English as my "mother language" so I apologize for the mistakes.

Thanks

EDIT: I edited my post because now I saw the diference. As I said before, when I use TrackIR with these 2 games that I'm having problem, the Blue led keeps turned on and on FS9, FSX and Euro Truck Simulator (On these games TrackIR works fine),only the green led keeps turned on.
VincentG

Re: TrackIR Pro 4 I can not make it work in some games.

Post by VincentG »

What operrating system are you running?

With CMR 2004 - Do you have the latest patch installed?

Do you see Dirt 2, on your games list?
guille5577

Post by guille5577 »

Hi Vicent,

1 - My OS is Windows 7.
2 - I will check CMR 2004 updates and let you know;
3 - Yes, Dirt and Dirt2 are in my list of games.

Thanks

PS: CMR 2004 I download the update and now it is working, tks.The only problem now is with Dirt2.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

In Dirt 2 are you in the car cockpit?

Have you tried running both the TrackIR software, and the gaming application as an admin (right click on the exe file for each, and select run as admin)?
guille5577

Post by guille5577 »

Vicent,

Yes, all softwares on Windows 7 I load using administrator and I driving on cockpit view. I don't know if this game have patchs.

If I can't fix the problem today, I will try to reinstall the game. Sometimes reinstalling the game we can fix some problems.

I let you know.

Tks