view is stuck on my six

shakeNbake12

view is stuck on my six

Post by shakeNbake12 »

Hi, playing rise of flight atm (great game) I checked out the forums and searched a bit before giving up and decided to ask this question. Im having trouble with the view in my Se5a campaign, it's stuck on my six. Whenever i load the mission and obviously i can't fly looking backwards :) the way it happened was i looked at my six and pressed the centre button for the trackir now it won't come unglued from there.

Thank you to whoever replies
VincentG

Re: view is stuck on my six

Post by VincentG »

So what happens if you recenter the view with the F12 key (default hotkey)?
shakeNbake12

Post by shakeNbake12 »

well it just re-centres on my six again :(
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Running any mods for the application?

Any view adjustments?
shakeNbake12

Post by shakeNbake12 »

no mods I have created my own profile though specifically for rise of flight any more info i am happy to provide though I can only tell you that it's just for the se5 no other plane in the game that the problem occurs.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

This only occurs within one aircraft?
shakeNbake12

Post by shakeNbake12 »

yes absolutley no doubt about it just the se5

BTW if I save my custom profiles and reinstall will that help?
shakeNbake12

Post by shakeNbake12 »

Well that didn't work, reinstalled and deleted all the files related to Trackir during the uninstall process. Set up a good new profile for rise of flight and the problems still there. I tried looking directly forward and pressing center but the trackir4 goes back to it's problem position on my six. It's strange that it only does it on the se5 I could try reinstalling rise of flight and re-patching tonight but untill then any ideas? :)
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

With it only occuring with the one aircraft, I would have to say something is different about it's recentering position, maybe some file corruption?
shakeNbake12

Post by shakeNbake12 »

yes perhaps, however it happened I believe because I looked back as you might recall from one of my previous posts and pressed center view and from then on it wouldn't come unglued, so I think it has tricked itself somehow into thinking that that the six o'clock is it's centered position and every attempt at getting it to track with a forward view of the aircraft ie cockpit etc. results in it going back to my six. That being said I don't think there's much to be done but reinstall I'll let you know if that does the trick. Thanks.