Reinstalled Windows &trackir works but not in FSX

rpowers46

Reinstalled Windows &trackir works but not in FSX

Post by rpowers46 »

Just did reinstall of Windows and FSX.TrackIR works when I do my profile etc but does not open in FSX.Have the light on my camera,but no action.Thanks,Ron
rpowers46

Re: Reinstalled Windows &trackir works but not in FSX

Post by rpowers46 »

As a follow up I posted :I had to reinstall windows and therefore TrackIR pro.I saved my profile.Is it supposed to be set to vector or dot?I ask because I always went to tracking to adjust the camera and I had 3 green dots as in vector.Now if I do that the head mirror image is very irratic but when I switch to dot it is OK but then I only have 1 green dot and 2 grey dots.It is not working in FSX.Thanks,Ron
rpowers46

Post by rpowers46 »

I noticed advice in another post to check for games update.Flight Simulator X is not listed under games in my TrackIR.I ran latest update but not the games update.Could this be my problem?Should FSX be listed?Thanks,Ron
rpowers46

Post by rpowers46 »

OK<I have it working.2 problems.I have to invert pitch.It is reversed.Also when I am watching head movement it is ok then all of a sudden very erratic and all over the place.Am going to try in FS now.The reverse pitch is obviously not right.Thanks,Ron
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

What version of windows are you using?

Also, If you just re installed FSX, make sure you run updates. The TrackIR only works with service pack 2 or higher.