Anyone using TrackIR for Inf/Ground?

Catch22

Anyone using TrackIR for Inf/Ground?

Post by Catch22 »

Is anyone using TrackIR for infantry, ground, or sea combat?

Somebody should make a few videos of TrackIR being used like this. So far, all we have are flight vids, but there are already flight sims with TrackIR, so those are no big deal. We need to show what's unique to WWIIOL.
Pruitt

Re: Anyone using TrackIR for Inf/Ground?

Post by Pruitt »

I use it on the ground all the time. I made a couple of short vids a while back using it with a Flak30, while driving a 38t, drinving a 251c, driving a Opel and as inf. But I reformatted my harddrive a month ago and didn't back them up. It was actually something I decided, as I was planning on making new ones. I just haven't had a chance lately to do it again.

I made a post here somewhere with them a few months ago. You might eb able to find it. They're very short, but give a basic idea of how they can be used on the ground. I just wasn't especially happy with any of them. lol

We do need some new vids like that though! If I get some time I'll probably give it a shot again. Hmmm...

Have Fun!
Demarii

Re: Anyone using TrackIR for Inf/Ground?

Post by Demarii »

I use TrackIR for everything, when I drive trucksm or pilot ATG's AA's, tanks and all. For infantry I use it when I'm in a good position to shoot from and I'm just panning my surroundings. Normally when moving though I tend to use my look left/right keys because I want to be able to draw a quick bead to fire if I spot something and I'm not quite as practiced with coordinating my walk and look using trackIR as inf as I am in the cockpit.