Frontline Fuel of War?

guisar

Frontline Fuel of War?

Post by guisar »

I saw a lot of discussion regarding BF2- well I doubt EA will put much effort into the game at this point however I suspect many players will move to Frontline Fuel of War which seems like a game from a more responsive company. Has their been any discussion of their supporting TrackIR? Assume they'd be interested as it would help differentiate them. I know I'd buy one of each if support were included.
warrenEBB

Re: Frontline Fuel of War?

Post by warrenEBB »

Hi Guisar,
I tried to drop these guys a line back in April, but never heard back. Their game does look awesome, so i'll pursue again!

Once Armed Assault is out, and people can see TrackIR usage not only in their own first-person view, but controlling the heads and torsos of other players in multiplayer, i expect we'll move along much faster in the FPS genre!

more later
guisar

Post by guisar »

Thanks- I emailed them and would encourage others reading this to do so as well. Now if Armed Assault would be released here in the US we could ALL get to experience what TrackIR in a FPS is like. I'm guessing it'll be one of those "secret" K/D ratio enhancers and become as essential for the ground as a joystick is in the air.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

That is the hope....