Battlefield 3

Fragster

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Fragster »

I'm ready to buy a TIR, but it's GOT to work with BF3. No new news in almost a year now?
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

I think it's pretty safe to assume at this point that Dice has passed on implementing support for TrackIR in BF3. We've exhausted all options, including working directly with the producer and CTO.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
JimmysTrackir

Post by JimmysTrackir »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Seth]I think it's pretty safe to assume at this point that Dice has passed on implementing support for TrackIR in BF3. We've exhausted all options, including working directly with the producer and CTO. [/quote]

And it's simply because the Devs won't allow you to freelook AND fly at the same time. It just boggles my mind!
Jens Löchel

Post by Jens Löchel »

no tir, no money!
Shown

Post by Shown »

There are some serious nostalgia goggles for Battlefield 2 don't get me wrong but the nostalgia for Battlefield 3 is just as strong for a lot of people in the community and they gloss over a lot of problems that game had as well. This community has a serious case of 'The first in the series I played was the best!'
emma5

Post by emma5 »

hello, @Fragster
First of all, I'm so sorry I know this is an old discussion but Unfortunately, there isn't any official news about Thermal Imaging Rifles (TIRs) working with Battlefield 3 (BF3) in nearly a year. While some players have reported success using specific TIRs with workarounds and custom software, it's not a guaranteed solution and can be finicky to set up. I am appealing to the admin to Please approve my post, Thanks
tyler63

Post by tyler63 »

emma5 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:13 am hello, @Fragster
First of all, I'm so sorry I know this is an old discussion but Unfortunately, there isn't any official news about Thermal Imaging Rifles (TIRs) working with Battlefield 3 (BF3) in nearly a year. While some players have reported success using specific TIRs with workarounds and custom software, it's not a guaranteed solution and can be finicky to set up. I am appealing to the admin to Please approve my post, Thanks
Thanks for share good informetion.