Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad

Vylker

Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad

Post by Vylker »

A real jewel for the fans of WW2 series, I d love to see some TrackIR support :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEQo9eFP ... re=related
Seth Steiling

Re: Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi Vylker,

The Red Orchestra team was pretty high on TrackIR when they tested it, but they just ran out of time to implement for launch. We're hoping for a post-launch integration via patch.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
Slydur

Post by Slydur »

One of the devs had posted to the forums at http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/ubb ... #Post38833, asking for community suggestions on implementing TrackIR in RO2, but I haven't heard anything about it since. The launch was pretty rocky. It seemed like it was rushed out the door, but Tripwire's done a great job patching things up. They're pretty supportive of the mod community and just released their full SDK through Steam. You can download it from Steam by going to your Library and filtering it by Tools instead of All Games.

It's based on the Unreal Engine and I'm not sure if the SDK will provide modders with enough access to the in-game camera controls to allow for TrackIR to be implemented. But, it would be really cool!
derpmcgerp

Post by derpmcgerp »

bump
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Hello -

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the Red Orchestra devs are still around here. It would probably be best to bring the lobbying directly to them so they know how many people want to use it.