Head Clip Pro Broke..

beanssprout

Head Clip Pro Broke..

Post by beanssprout »

Hi Guys,

I do not have a full understand on how the warranty works but I totally understand that this is my fault. I accidentally hit the clip pro with my hand and broke the part where the lights are. so now its hanging out with the wire. Basically the product is usable with a duct tape holding it together.

I was wondering if natural point can help me with repairing/replacing if possible. I really love this product however I have to say its very fragile and easy to break =/
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Head Clip Pro Broke..

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Please email support@naturalpoint.com with your order number and we can see what we can do.
beanssprout

Post by beanssprout »

Thanks Mike, I will e-mail them now.
beanssprout

Post by beanssprout »

I contacted customer support and they have taken action a new piece is on its way. I asked myself.. (Already?! That fast?!)

Not sure who processed my request but I really do appreciate it!

Thank You so much! Looking forward on receiving my new head clip soon!
Warble

Post by Warble »

Mike-

I commend your active approach to these issues but frankly one year is not nearly a long enough warranty for something with such an obvious design flaw.

What I mean is: The TrackClip Pro will break. A warranty is there to cover flukes and and dropouts missed by QC. The reason all these clips are breaking is not bad QC, it's bad design (and then using cheap and hence fragile plastic). At the prices these things go for I feel two years would leave a customer much more secure that he'll get his money's worth out of it before it breaks.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Warble: I understand your frustration, but to be fair, I'm not certain that I've gotten an email from you on the subject, certainly not one from your registered address.

We do not process RMA requests or give RMA status/eligibility information via forums, that can only be done via email to support@naturalpoint.com