Dubai, UAE Users?

AsterixTG

Dubai, UAE Users?

Post by AsterixTG »

Hi all - I hope someone can help.

I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and want to get hold of TrackIR 5 - the net is useless for tech searches here as the re-sellers rarely have a web presence and calling around a bunch of them is ultimately frustrating as they have no idea what you're on about when they could well have the products on the shelf.

Does anyone know of a retailer in the UAE that would have a good chance of stocking the product.

I have emailed NaturalPoint to see if they have a local distributor but haven't had a reply.

Thanks in advance.
Seth Steiling

Re: Dubai, UAE Users?

Post by Seth Steiling »

Your best bet is Amazon, or ordering from our webstore--in either case, biting the bullet on shipping to UAE. I'm confident there aren't any retailers in the region that carry TrackIR.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
AsterixTG

Post by AsterixTG »

Ok. Many thanks.

I've ordered a TrackIR 5 with Pro Clip via your store. Hope it comes soon!
AsterixTG

Post by AsterixTG »

Ordered on Thursday afternoon and it arrived here in Dubai yesterday afternoon. All working great, getting used to it. For some reason Battleye has started crashing though.
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

The Arma 2 anti-cheat engine? Hmmm... I've never heard of anyone having that crash because of TrackIR being installed/used. Did you install any other software or run any other updates?
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
AsterixTG

Post by AsterixTG »

No worries - it had nothing to do with the TrackIR. Just total coincidence.

Brilliant product btw the way - now getting to the stage where I'm forgetting that I'm actually using it (if that makes sense?).
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

[quote=AsterixTG]No worries - it had nothing to do with the TrackIR. Just total coincidence.

Brilliant product btw the way - now getting to the stage where I'm forgetting that I'm actually using it (if that makes sense?).[/quote]
We hear that a lot. Wait until you start turning your head while you're watching a YouTube video, expecting the POV to change. It'll happen eventually. :P
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack