TrackIR Pro Questions

esham

TrackIR Pro Questions

Post by esham »

Hello, I just received a TrackIR PRO.

After plugging it in and installing the software I noticed only 1 light turns on on the sensor. If you are looking at the sensor only the light on the left lights up and not both. Are both suppose to light up?

*edit: When I press F9 both lights light up red and pauses my TrackIR but when unpaused only 1 green light remains lite.

Also when testing the tracker on the software TrackIR 5.2, when I look to my right it seems to turn smooth but when I turn to the left the camera on the software goes all crazy flipping upside down. Is there a reason why it's doing that?

And Where can i download other players profiles, preferably for ARMA 2?

Thanks.
esham

Re: TrackIR Pro Questions

Post by esham »

After unchecking all the motion adjustments and only leaving yaw checked seemed to fix the camera going crazy but when I turn right the camera is smooth. As soon as i turn left it moves super fast not smooth at all. I do have mirror check so both sides should be the same. Just not sure why one side is a lot more sensitive than the other.
esham

Post by esham »

Well, I'm sorry, I just figured out my problem. My Tracking Target wasn't set to TrackClipPro. :)
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

That would do it! Glad you figured it out!
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav