Broken TrackIR pro clip for me!

wadethegreatest

Broken TrackIR pro clip for me!

Post by wadethegreatest »

Hello, I recently received my TrackIr pro clip bundle about 2 sundays ago. Overall the product is amazing, but today, by proclip broke. Ive been looking at the fourms and people are having the same issue with the same piece of the pro clip. Ive seen a comment from one of you guys telling the person to go to help.naturalpoint.com I did this, but I don't know where my serial number is located. where is it? and if I get a newer one, is their one that I can have that's reinforced to not break in that certain area of the proclip? thankyou
Seth Steiling

Re: Broken TrackIR pro clip for me!

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi Wade,

So sorry your TrackClip PRO broke, and so soon! The TCP doesn't have a serial, but your TrackIR does, at the end of the USB cable. That should be enough for us to find the exact TCP that broke.

[quote=wadethegreatest]and if I get a newer one, is their one that I can have that's reinforced to not break in that certain area of the proclip?[/quote]
We actually just made a major material change to the TCP as of a few weeks ago, which so far has proven to be much improved in terms of durability and resistance to breakage. So, it won't be reinforced, but it should hold up much better!
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack