Construction

mwilk19

Construction

Post by mwilk19 »

Hello,
Just to add my 2 cents. I really like the Trackclip Pro.The performance is heads and shoulders above the Hatclip. BUT, the construction is abysmal. It wasn't long after I started using it that the section holding the LEDs began to separate from the headset clip. Eventually the entire LED section came apart. Unfortunately, I didn't purchase it directly from Natural Point but from one of your vendors, so it has to go back to them. As much as I like the Trackclip Pro, I don't know that I want to go back to it if I'm going to have the same durability issues.

Regards,
Mike W.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Construction

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hi Mike,

Thank you for submitting this feedback. Could I have you create a ticket with us at:

help.naturalpoint.com

I would like to know which vendor you have purchased this from and a photo of the damages. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and this information will be invaluable.

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav
mwilk19

Re: Construction

Post by mwilk19 »

Dustin,
Thanks for the reply. I purchased the Trackclip Pro from The Human Solution. I have not contacted them yet for a replacement as it might not be cost effective to ship it back to them. Here are some pics of my Trackclip.

This is where the LED arm detached from the clip.

This shows how I had to tape the led arm back together.

Regards,
Mike W.