Track IR Pro Clip Broken

Sammy

Track IR Pro Clip Broken

Post by Sammy »

Dear Naturalpoint,
I've had the Track IR Pro Clip for some time now. I recently have accidentally broke it, due to head set falling off my desk.... My headset was completely fine, but the Track IR due too its flimsiness design it didn't survive, the one fall its ever had... I used duck tape in the mean time to pro-long its life, but I decided I should contact you with this 'Research & Development' to let you know about the faults that I believe many would also have been a burden too...

I was wondering in this process if I can get a replacement, as it is a very expensive accessory that is most likely pron to break again, and is not worth the extra $$$ every time.

But I do really like this product! I wanted to just help show the design flaws, I thought it would be helpful.
I loved every minute of this products life, and just want to help at least pro-long it.

if I can get a replacement, this will make me very happy person indeed with your support.

Here is a photo of the Pro-Clip.

http://forums.naturalpoint.com/download ... iew&id=118

Kind regards,

Sam.
Attachments
ProClip Broken
ProClip Broken
20140304_131216sda.jpg (32.41 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
MikeWitham

Re: Track IR Pro Clip Broken

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello Sammy,

Thank you for creating a post about this, but I must ask that you create a ticket with me. Please submit this information along with your original order number at help.naturalpoint.com. All warranty related issues must go through the helpdesk and I would like to look into what options I have available to help you out.

Best regards.
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Hi MikeWitham,

Sorry but what do you mean by 'making a ticket with you'... Whats a ticket?

Where can I find my order number? I have bought this item through eBay that you must be a supplier to this seller, but I have no Order number I assume, unless it's on packaging, but I cannot find any on it. I have proof for my purchase with an email of this product from the seller.

Kind Regards

Sam.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello Sammy,

Please go to help.naturalpoint.com to create the helpdesk ticket. There should also be a serial number on your TrackIR unit that would allow me to look at the original purchase.

Best regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager