Discount for Track Clip Pro owners on improved TCP

vullcan

Discount for Track Clip Pro owners on improved TCP

Post by vullcan »

For those of us who are out of the (short!) one year warranty period, and have had our Track Clip Pro break as they all do (from even a minor bump), there should be a steep discount offered (at cost?) on the purchase of a single redesigned Track Clip Pro.

$35 is a lot to ask from a customer that is simply replacing a poor design decision. On top of that, its just under $15 for ground shipping (for something that light!?). To total, nearly $50 to replace a very basic (lets face it, its plastic LED's and wire here) device that should not have broken so easily under normal use in the first place?

I've glued mine for now like many of us have, but just like everything fixed with redneck engineering you never know when its going to give way and probably will at the worst time possible (1 hour into a 3 hour mission sounds about right).

Please offer present owners a discount towards the redesigned TCP (I don't see why you cant let us exchange them even). You know there was a design flaw, you've fixed it and that's wonderful; now help your customers who have been purchasing Track IR since the early 2000's.

Thank you
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Discount for Track Clip Pro owners on improved TCP

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hi Vullcan,

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed this along to our product team. If you'd like for me to investigate your particular case, to see how we might be able to help you out, I'm happy to do so. Just file a ticket at help.naturalpoint.com and we'll take it from there.

Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav