Track IR3 and TRACK CLIP PRO

Noddy

Track IR3 and TRACK CLIP PRO

Post by Noddy »

Hi all,

I have a Track IR 3 (non pro) with vector expansion enabled (and what a great bit of kit it is btw) I was thinking the ONLY thing which irks me is having to wear a hat all the time so would I be able to use a track clip pro and what would it perform like?

Also my mate has just upgraded to a Track IR 4 do you think it would worth upgrading to that, is there much performance difference..

Sorry more than one question there :)
MikeWitham

Re: Track IR3 and TRACK CLIP PRO

Post by MikeWitham »

Noddy,

The TrackClip PRO will work with both the TrackIR 4 and TrackIR 3 (with vector expansion). There would be a tracking and performance increase in using the TrackIR 4 over the 3. It has better field of view and higher resolution.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Noddy

Re: Track IR3 and TRACK CLIP PRO

Post by Noddy »

Thank you for your prompt reply,

Looks like a pro clip will be winging its way to my neck of the woods soon :)

Just as a side issue my interest in all things immersion deepening in my favourite sim/games led me to recently purchasing an eye tracker. Mistake, taught me something about how we look at things (well me at least and think am pretty normal) I move head first and fine tune with my eyes. That is what you do very nearly with Track ~IR. Moving a point of interest around on a screen with your eyes only felt very "unnatural" to me.

Ok enough of the free advertising..