TrackClip Pro led's visible?

aeo214

TrackClip Pro led's visible?

Post by aeo214 »

My TrackIR 5 has suddenly stopped working when using the TrackClip Pro. The reflective hat clip is recognized in camera mode, but the three led lights from the TrackClip Pro are no longer recognized by the camera (when TrackClip Pro is selected).

If I plug the TrackClip Pro into a usb port should the led's be visible?

How do I troubleshoot to make sure the TrackClip Pro has failed, and not the camera?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software (run as administrator) but this has not fixed the issue.
fredepagh

Re: TrackClip Pro led's visible?

Post by fredepagh »

Having the exact same issue, needs someone to help :D
My camera can't seem to "find" the LED on my headset. It is kind off if they were'nt turned on? right?
aeo214

Post by aeo214 »

Yes. I can still use the track hat clip, but the TrackClip Pro is not recognized by the camera.
Chris.Johnson

Post by Chris.Johnson »

Hello,

Can you guys share some screen shots of the Camera view? If the LED's are just not turning on, you might try plugging the Track Clip Pro, and the Track IR into separate USB ports. If they are already in different USB ports, there could be a chance that the device is broken.
All the Best,
Chris Johnson
Customer Support Engineer
NaturalPoint
aeo214

Post by aeo214 »

TrackIR TrackClip camera.PNG
TrackIR TrackClip camera.PNG (46.58 KiB) Viewed 8413 times
The TrackClipPro does not show any image in the camera.

I plugged the TrackClipPro and camera into separate USB ports.
The TrackClipPro did not "ding", to indicate Win10 had recognized a usb device.
sturmeh

Post by sturmeh »

I am also having the same issue as above, it seems that the Track Clip Pro IR LED's are not being lit up as expected when viewing them with a camera that can discern IR light.
aeo214

Post by aeo214 »

I purchased a new pro-clip and this solved the problem. There seem to be some slight design modifications to the clip, in that it does not rotate as far.
The product is out of warranty and the LED's have failed. Simple, misfortune to reconcile.