- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:00 am
- Location: Gilroy,California
Why do the LED's stay lit on my Track Clip Pro when my system is off? The only they'll extinguish is if I turn off the power supply switch after shut-down.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:46 am
Thats due to your motherboard, you can try the makers website to see if there is a BIOS option to change USB 5v+ to off while the system is shut down.
- Posts: 7728
- Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:00 am
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon