No Device Detected

921Dennis

No Device Detected

Post by 921Dennis »

So I just got my new kit in the mail and got it all set up today. The three LEDs are lit up on my headset piece and the tracker has a blinking blue LED. The status says 'No Device' however and despite browsing these forums and the manual I am at a loss as to what to do. F9 doesnt enable anything and I have tried selecting different profiles but I cant get anything to track at all. If you need some more information or some screen shots of anything to help me out just let me know. Thanks.
VincentG

Re: No Device Detected

Post by VincentG »

Have you tried the device on another system?

Are you plugging in directly to the system, or are you using a hub?

Have you tried isolating the device on the USB ports?

Have you tried turn off any kind of power save feature for your USB ports?

In the "Device Manager" you can right click the "USB Root Hub"(s), that show, and then select properties. On the power management tab, uncheck the box that allows the computer to turn off the USB port to save power (i.e. uncheck the box). Sometimes that has an impact on the connectivity of the devices.

What verion of Windows are you running?
921Dennis

Post by 921Dennis »

Ok I changed the power settings on the USB ports and instead of running the clip and the tracker into the same USB port using the Y connector on the clip I ran them into two different ports then reinstalled the software. Now its working, thanks for the help Vincent!
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

No issues, glad to help out.