Headphones ready to use with TrackClip PRO. Add yours !

Barred

Re: Headphones ready to use with TrackClip PRO. Add yours !

Post by Barred »

I am using a Creative Fatality headset and like others you have to open them up on one side to fit the TrackClip Pro.
I can also add the following:-
Medusa Hedsaet
Zalman Headset
both eDimentional Headsets
Sennheiser HD 238 (eaphones only).

Apart from being the odd one out by being earphones only, they are not adjustable but the TC Pro fit ok. They (the PC23) also have the best sound quality IMHO.
tertim

Post by tertim »

medusa, tight fit but works
GMFM

Headphones ready to use with TrackClip PRO

Post by GMFM »

Hi All,

I have just purchased the IR5 and are more than delighted. I only use it for FSX with GA aircraft in VFR flights.

The setting of the hardware was very easy and the software was a breeze. Using it was even easier, even more when I found out the use of F12 and F9. Do not disable your FOV, as it works as before after F9 has been depressed.

All of my kit is Saitek. The TackClip PRO fitted perfectly, just above the expanding locking nut.

I seriously recommend it!

[img:left]http://www.saitek.com/images/300dpi/PH0 ... eadset.jpg[/img]
INSTG8R

Re: Headphones ready to use with TrackClip PRO. Add you

Post by INSTG8R »

Hmm I know this may not be "Totally related" but I use a 5.1 speaker setup so headphones aren't really what I needed to mount my Trackclip too

SO I have a rather odd and not too elegant solution. I went and picked myself up a girls hairband(I thought the houndstooth was a least a bit "manly" I found it a bit uncomfortable around the ears so I "Padded" it with a little hockey tape

lion737

Post by lion737 »

As you are using the clip without headphones, I guess it is tracking better than the cap on your side ?
I am just wondering wether it is worth to buy the clip, although
I don�t use headphones.
Steffo

Post by Steffo »

I want to buy a 5.1 or 7.1 headset ready to use with TrackClip Pro. Candidates are:

-Razer Megalodon 7.1
-Logitech G35
-Speedlink Medusa 5.1 Sourround Home
-Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Gaming Headset

The Razer headset has a mount on the left side which looks like its compatible with the TrackClip? Currently i am tending towards the Medusa since it has real 5.1 sound and i can use it in combination with my Creative X-Fi Titanium soundcard (advise appreciated). It looks like a very tight fit though!? So if anyone has experience with one of these headsets, please let me know.
INSTG8R

Post by INSTG8R »

[quote=juergen]As you are using the clip without headphones, I guess it is tracking better than the cap on your side ?
I am just wondering wether it is worth to buy the clip, although
I don�t use headphones.[/quote]

Yeah I find it tracks just fine(now admittedly I got the hat and clip together but have pretty much used the clip exclusively) I suppose what you can't see there is that my desk has a shelf above the monitor which is where I have the TrackIR. If I am racing I tilt it down just a little just to make sure it "see's me" but I haven't really had any issues with it losing track of me at all. I do offset it left of centre just to be sure as well.
RAFGunner

Post by RAFGunner »

I am using the HP-1 Barracudas 5.1 Razers and they are spot-on. Work great and the TrackclipPro fits very nicely.
analogueuk

Post by analogueuk »

I second the Plantronics 377. Great headphones and a good fit for the Track Clip Pro.
DB93

Post by DB93 »

Great thread!

I just ordered a TrackIr 5 with the TrackClip Pro a few days back, and it's already been shipped, so I decided to give my headset a spin since it's been sitting for a pretty long time. Well the left headphone doesn't work anymore, so I decided I needed a new one, but didn't know what to get, and what would be compatible with the TrackClip. Thanks to this thread, I've decided on the Plantronics 377, which I just ordered online. Thanks for a great thread and for the very useful information in it. :)

-George