TrackIR finally works...

Faman

TrackIR finally works...

Post by Faman »

I used to have TrackIR 4 with the hat-trackclip but that never worked alright :(. Erratic shaky movements and difficult to center. I almost put TrackIR aside till I bought a TrackClip Pro this week.First that thing didn't work properly with Version 4.1.037 - Final B software :confused:, so I tried Version 5.0 - Final B. I already noticed with the hat clip this version tracked better but still unplayable :sleep:: with the TrackClip Pro it works like it should be, precise/straight and easy to center :). Before TrackClip Pro and Version 5.0 - Final B it was impossible for me to play with my TrackIR 4. I suspected it from being faulty and was already thinking about buying and trying a new TrackIR 5. Still thinking about TrackIR5 with the faulty history of my TrackIR4, is it worth upgrading? I use to read that hat-trackclip should be more reliable and it's strange my TrackClip Pro doesn't work correctly with Version 4.1.037 - Final B software. What do you think about this strange outcome? :crazy:
VincentG

Re: TrackIR finally works...

Post by VincentG »

When using the older software, have you changed the profiles to reflect the Trackclip (vector setting) or TrackClip Pro?