Headset options

MaddHatter

Headset options

Post by MaddHatter »

i have been using the track clip for a while now (fortunately with out the problems i have just read about) and my headset just died. i wanted to replace my headset with the Logitech G330, problem being that it is a behind the head style set. could somebody recommend a headset in the price/quality range as the G330 or an alternative mounting of the track clip?

i saw the mount someone had fabbed for a hat but i dont want to ware a hat while gaming (thus the use of the track clip) and im not too keen on the idea of using female hair accessories.
wfh

Re: Headset options

Post by wfh »

A Creative Fatal1ty will hopefully do the trick - at least I hope so as that is what I have and I am in the market for a TrackIR. The blurb says it fits Creative OTE headsets.
MaddHatter

Post by MaddHatter »

the clip is pretty large. it fit onto my huge Fender headset no problem. the Fatal1ty has pretty good sound quality? i have HD Audio and am hoping to not cut it down much.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

I had to do some digging through my box o' headphones, but I found our Fatal1ty headset, and it's a good fit with room to spare.
MaddHatter

Post by MaddHatter »

lol excellent. thank you for investigating that.