Help/Advice Needed?

Rusty10

Help/Advice Needed?

Post by Rusty10 »

Hi

I am just starting to use the software with trackclip. I would like to get this set up and 'optimised' for FSX. At the moment when I 'look up' to the overhead panel of any aircraft the view starts to move but then 'looks elsewhere'? Is there a limit to how much you can look up?

Any help greatly appreciated!
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Help/Advice Needed?

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

I would recommend loading up just the TrackIR software and making the adjustments there to get the desired results.

First things first, pay attention to the green/red dots in the box in the upper right hand corner. That box is the camera view, and the dots represent the points that the camera is tracking to get your position. as you raise your head, if the dots turn red, tracking is lost. You can make adjustments to the positioning of the camera and the clip to ensure that you are getting the biggest range of movement.

Additionally, if there is not enough range after adjusting the camera, you can adjust the sensitivity of each individual axis. Go to the advanced settings tab, and adjust the curve to better suit your needs. If you just need to make it more or less sensitive all around, you can use the speed slider under the basic settings tab.

Information on what each individual setting does can be found in our manual, located here. See section 5 for more information.