Camera 2 in calibration tool freeze

aweinstein

Camera 2 in calibration tool freeze

Post by aweinstein »

Hi:

In the calibration tool, when I am in the preview mode, sometimes the camera 2 view freeze (frame id stop increasing, and I don't get the gray scale image when the mouse is over the camera view). If I go to the Wand Capture mode and come back to preview mode, camera 2 start working again.

I am using the OptiCloud SDK version 1.1.032

Any comments?
beckdo

Re: Camera 2 in calibration tool freeze

Post by beckdo »

Yes, this is an issue that affects the preview pane. I will get this issue resolved in the near future.
beckdo

Post by beckdo »

Additionally, I would recommend using the latest OptiTrack beta SDK currently available. It's very stable and will likely become the next full release of the SDK.
aweinstein

Post by aweinstein »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Doug]Yes, this is an issue that affects the preview pane. I will get this issue resolved in the near future. [/quote]

I just installed the last version of PointCloud (1.0.033) and Optitrack SDK (1.1.033), and still get this problem.

Regards,
Alejandro.
beckdo

Post by beckdo »

It's unfortunate, but this issue is not easily solved in software. It's challenging to properly transmit and receive full grayscale images in a multi-camera environment while all cameras are running. We're working towards a robust solution for this particular but it will take some time. If you would like an option to disable to grayscale hover, that it a short-term option.
veille10

Post by veille10 »

What about adding checkboxes (or a combobox) so we can enable or disable cameras during the preview ? Grayscaled previews are almost vital to identify interference sources.

Thanks
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

There is an option, to select individual cameras, in the preview screen.
veille10

Post by veille10 »

You're right but this option does not disable other cameras so the display still freeze on mouse hover (trying to display the grayscale image)
beckdo

Post by beckdo »

We're addressing this in the upcoming version. I apologize for the hassle with grayscale and the current version.